Job Opportunities at Inception Therapeutics
Scientist / Senior Scientist – DMPK
Inception Therapeutics is seeking a talented and enthusiastic analytical chemist to employ mass spectroscopy and other analytical tools to support the development of a new technology platform. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop key analytical assays for assessments of large molecules and ADC-like moieties that will enable this platform and support first in class drug discovery programs.
Inception Therapeutics is a is a drug discovery engine co-founded with Versant Ventures in 2011, dedicated to creating new start-up companies for translating breakthrough scientific insights into novel therapies. The candidate for this role should desire participation in launching and growing a dynamic early-stage startup company.
- Bachelor and/or Master (>6) or Ph.D. degree with >3 years of experience within large molecule/ADC analysis in relevant industrial settings.
- Expertise in developing appropriate in vitro and in vivo analytical assays to support large molecule / ADC analysis.
- Strong hands-on LC-MS/MS based data acquisition is required and experience in high resolution MS data acquisition and analysis is preferred.
- Ability to trouble shoot and maintain instruments.
- Experience in large molecule analysis by LC-MS/MS and a multitude of chromatographic techniques (e.g. RP, SEC, HIC) is required.
- Hands-on experience in evaluating purity, stability, and DAR as well as performing in vivo bio-analysis of large molecules / ADCs is preferred.
- Experience in small molecule analysis by LC-MS/MS is ideal but not a must.
- Active engagement in experimental planning and interpretation, as well as independent execution of experiments.
- Aptitude for working effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient with LC-MS/MS relevant software in addition to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Graph Pad Prism, and other scientific software.
- Excellent oral and written communication, including effective communication of research updates in formal and informal settings.
- Attention to detail in documenting, executing and analyzing experiments.
- Desire, flexibility and initiative to tackle new tasks and challenges.
Inception Therapeutics offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits packages, as well as working in a supportive team environment. We invite you to consider a career with Inception by submitting your resume to HR@inceptionsci.com.